Our Policies

image7

Deposits & Fees

A minimum $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date of your event on our calendar. All payments are made via credit/debit card or PayPal. Weddings scheduled within 30 days of the wedding date require non-refundable payment in full to secure the date.


For wedding fees totaling $300 or more, a non-refundable deposit of 40% is required at the time of booking. The remaining 60% is due 30 days before the scheduled wedding date.


We are not responsible for changed wedding dates or cancelled weddings. Please understand that the date booked on our calendar has been reserved by you and for you only, with a deposit or fee that is non-refundable . We will do our best to accommodate your new date on our calendar, but cannot guarantee that it will be available. A $100 rescheduling fee will apply.

Holiday Weddings & Events

If available, the following holidays require an additional Holiday Premium for scheduling:

New Year's Day

February 14th, Valentine's Day

Easter weekend (Friday or Saturday) NO weddings or Easter Sunday

Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, Sunday or Monday)

Fourth of July

Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, Sunday or Monday)

October 31st, Halloween

Thanksgiving Day

December 24th, Christmas Eve, NO Weddings on Christmas Day

December 31st, New Year's Eve


Non-Discrimination Policy

Athens Wedding Officiants does not discriminate against any couple on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.  


Right to Refuse Service

Outside of our non-discrimination policy, as a privately held business, Athens Wedding Officiants reserves the right to choose which potential clients we will and will not work with.


Athens Wedding Officiants DOES NOT solemnize marriages for minors, regardless of parental consent or emancipation. Both parties on the marriage license must have reached the age of eighteen years prior to the marriage ceremony. NO exceptions! This is not law, but Athens Wedding Officiants Policy.


Athens Wedding Officiants does reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we suspect may be entering into a marriage illegally or under duress.